Warm greetings from Delhi School Of Excellence!
Are you planning to seek a good school for your child in the twin cities?
Then DSE is an ideal choice.
At DSE, your child will receive the attention, motivation and support that is essential to groom a child into a good student and a worthy citizen.
The registration and Admission process for DSE Attapur, DSE Manikonda and DSE Banjara Hills is in progress.
You may go through the detailed process given below to find answers for all your queries pertaining to admission into any of the three branches of DSE.
In case of any further queries, feel free to drop us a mail at
Attapur : firstname.lastname@example.org
Manikonda : email@example.com
Banjara Hills : firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to meet you in person!
1. Classes offered
- Pre Primary to Grade X
- Admissions to grade II and above is subject to availability.
2. Registration Process: General Instructions:
- Obtain prospectus & Registration form on payment of Rs 1000/- (Non –refundable) for Banjara Hills, Attapur & Manikonda branches.
- Date of personal interview or Aptitude Assessment / test will be intimated on submission of Registration form.
- Admission to Grade II to Grade X will solely depend on availability of seats.
- After confirmation, admission form to be filled in and signed by Parent.
- Fee to be paid along with submission of admission form.
Admission to Nursery & Prep I (L.K.G) :
- Admission to Nursery & Prep I classes is through Personal Interview and Observation. Both procedures would be conducted on the same day.
- Both parents, along with the child, need to be present for the Personal Interview and Observation.
- Date and Timings for Personal Interview and Observation will be intimated when the Form is procured.
Admission for Prep II ( U.K.G ) to Class X:
- There will be written Aptitude Assessment Test for students seeking admission into PP II to class X at all the three branches of DSE, Hyderabad. The Date and Timings will be intimated when the Form is obtained on payment.
- Analysis of performance by school authorities.
- Based on the performance in the Personal Interview / Aptitude Assessment Test of the prospective student, the student along with both the parents would have to attend a personal interview with the Principal.
- Please Note : Submission of Admission Form and attending the Personal Interview / Observation or taking the Aptitude Assessment Test does not guarantee admission.
3. Documents to be submitted:
The following documents need to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Duly filled and signed Admission Forms.
- Passport size colour photographs of the child.
- Xerox copy of Date of Birth certificate (Original document issued by Municipal Corporation or any authorized competent authority is to be produced for verification at the time of admission).
- Xerox Copy of the progress report of last-class attended from the previous school (wherever applicable).
- Original Transfer Certificate from previous school on confirmation of admission.
4. School Timings:
|Nursery||8:30 am||12:40 midday||All Saturdays – Holiday|
|PP I & PP II|
Grade I & II
|8:30 am||3:15 pm||All Saturdays – Holiday|
|Grade III – X||8:30am||3:15 pm||Monday to Friday|
|Grade III – X||8:30 am||3:15 pm||First & Third Saturday|
(Second & Fourth Saturday Holiday)
5. Age Criterion for Admission:
|Grade||Age as on 30th of June 2017||Should have been born between|
|Nursery||2 years 6 months||1st Jan and 31st Dec 2014|
|PP I||3 years 6 months||1st Jan and 31st Dec 2013|
|PP II||4 years 6 months||1st Jan and 31st Dec 2012|
|I||5 years 6 months||1st Jan and 31st Dec 2011|
6. Fee Schedule:
Following is the schedule for payment of fees. The fee needs to be paid on or before the following dates:
|I||1st April – 31st July||10th April|
|II||1st August – 30th November||10th August|
|III||1st December – 31st March||10th December|
7. Languages offered in CBSE curriculum:
|Grade||II Language||III Language|
|I – IV||Hindi, Telugu||–|
|V – VIII||Hindi, Telugu, Urdu||Hindi, Telugu, French|
|IX – X||Hindi, Telugu, Urdu||–|